PT3 disappears when knocked out of sng

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

PT3 disappears when knocked out of sng

Postby willj17 » Wed May 21, 2008 8:07 am

I'm having a problem with PT3 completely disappearing after elimination from a tourney. It just goes away and I can't open it again because it says it's already running although it doesn't appear on my screen or computer anywhere. It doesn't appear in the task manager as a running program either. I have to restart the computer to reopen and start using again. Any thoughts? Thanks.
willj17
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:58 am

Re: PT3 disappears when knocked out of sng

Postby WhiteRider » Wed May 21, 2008 11:52 am

Please reproduce the problem and submit your PokerTracker.log to the Support system.

In Task Manager you probably need to look at the Processes tab rather than Applications.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests