Reports tab is empty

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Reports tab is empty

Postby Baldnbroke » Wed May 21, 2008 7:51 am

I am trying to greate a new report, but suddenly there is no content in the reports tab. The windows are there, but all empty. The reports already created are missing from the drop down menu, as are the list of available stats and variables. The 'filters', 'sorting' and 'advanced' links are dead. I have tried restarting and removing all filters to no avail. I can access hands and graphs and everything else works. What is going on?
Baldnbroke
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 4:38 pm

Re: Reports tab is empty

Postby WhiteRider » Wed May 21, 2008 11:49 am

You need to select something in the Section: dropdown first.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests