Page 1 of 1

HUD Displays Amount Bet Incorrectly

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 12:40 am
by JNash
Hello Josh

All stats I set up on HUD work great, but the "Amount Won" stat (and it's the only one of the 10 I have) displays incorrectly:
* It is less luminous than the other stats (even though the font/background settings are identical)
* I have selected "Decimal=0", but it gives me 2 decimals (i.e. $ and cents)
* I have set the color range to green for -10000 to 0, and red for 0 to 10000, but it gives me exactly the opposite colors.

My hypothesis is that for some reason this stat is stuck on your default settings and doesn't respond to my input...but that's just a guess.

This happens for Pokerstars Cash Game, using Vista...

Thanks!

Re: HUD Displays Amount Bet Incorrectly

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:57 am
by prajna
HUD issues are a known issue, and most will be fixed in the next release. Thanks for pointing this one out as I had not seen it yet.

~ Thomas
[Pokertracker support]

Re: HUD Displays Amount Bet Incorrectly

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 11:22 am
by WhiteRider
This is because the $ amount stats are defined to be formatted as currency amounts, and the colour ranges and definitions defined within the application take priority here.