Page 1 of 1

copying old db to disk

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 4:41 am
by frogster
I put my CDR disk into my computer and followed Josh's instructions about exporting hands and a message came saying it had successfully exported the hands. However, the hands did not show up on the disk. So in the popup menu "Browse For Folder" I changed the destination to CD Drive E, but that doesn't work. A message comes up titled "Poker Tracker Error" that says "Directory E Full Tilt couldn't be created (error 1: incorrect function)."

Re: copying old db to disk

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 4:43 am
by WhiteRider
I doubt that you can export them directly to a CD - try exporting them to your hard-drive first.

Re: copying old db to disk

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 5:39 am
by frogster
There are a lot of options. Should I choose "local disk c"?

Re: copying old db to disk

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 5:48 am
by WhiteRider
Yes, create a new folder somewhere on C: so that the exported files don't get mixed up with anything else.