Filters not being applied in Beta 6

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Filters not being applied in Beta 6

Postby Bryzn » Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:04 pm

With the newest version (beta 6) the filters are not working. When I apply the filters, it just reloads the regular screen without any filter being applied. And when I close the filter window, it clears the filters I have just applied as if I didn't put any in to begin with. I have tried a few different filters such as the limit, the site I play at, and amount of opp, but none of them work so far. I did not have this problem with beta 5.
Bryzn
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:54 pm

Re: Filters not being applied in Beta 6

Postby sookmctourie » Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:14 pm

Did you read Beta 6 notes on filtering? Its a little different in beta 6
Art
sookmctourie
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:52 pm

Re: Filters not being applied in Beta 6

Postby Bryzn » Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:32 pm

I did now. lol

Thanks for the reply!
Bryzn
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:54 pm

Re: Filters not being applied in Beta 6

Postby MacAnthony » Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:30 am

I still keep clicking apply and close. How about disabling the apply button if there are no filters listed in the filter box?
MacAnthony
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:13 pm

Re: Filters not being applied in Beta 6

Postby Josh » Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:55 pm

I'll be changing it so when you click apply, it will check for any filters altered, but not selected, and automatically select them. That will make the filter system easier to use, I believe.
Josh
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6222
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: Filters not being applied in Beta 6

Postby MacAnthony » Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:13 am

Excellent idea. Way better than my suggestion.
MacAnthony
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:13 pm

Re: Filters not being applied in Beta 6

Postby Burnmoila » Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:58 am

I still dont understand how the filters are working in beta6, is it just me or?

Ive been trying to use filters.. but I just cant do it, I dont know what im doing wrong.
Burnmoila
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:02 pm

Re: Filters not being applied in Beta 6

Postby Peligroso » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:08 am

[quote="Burnmoila"x5y]I still dont understand how the filters are working in beta6, is it just me or?

Ive been trying to use filters.. but I just cant do it, I dont know what im doing wrong.[/quotex5y]
Just remember to click "Add selected to filters" before clicking "apply".
Peligroso
 
Posts: 1483
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:51 pm
Location: Sweden


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests