Error Unable to connect to database?

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Error Unable to connect to database?

Postby kronickiller » Thu May 15, 2008 7:13 pm

It says i need to check the configuration????
kronickiller
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:53 am

Re: Error Unable to connect to database?

Postby Josh » Thu May 15, 2008 7:19 pm

Do you have PostgreSQL installed on your computer?
Josh
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6222
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: Error Unable to connect to database?

Postby sookmctourie » Thu May 15, 2008 7:25 pm

I am unable to start up PT3 Commercial release
Fatal Password error
This is the first time this has ever happened to me
Do I use the info from the forums on beta version to fix this ?

Art
sookmctourie
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:52 pm

Re: Error Unable to connect to database?

Postby Josh » Thu May 15, 2008 7:28 pm

What is the exact message you are getting? Can you post a screenshot?
Josh
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6222
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: Error Unable to connect to database?

Postby sookmctourie » Thu May 15, 2008 7:29 pm

I have a screenshot ... I will send it thru support then
or tell me how to post it here
Last edited by sookmctourie on Thu May 15, 2008 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sookmctourie
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:52 pm

Re: Error Unable to connect to database?

Postby kronickiller » Thu May 15, 2008 7:33 pm

all i had to do was type in 'dbpass' for the password and it worked Thanks
kronickiller
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:53 am

Re: Error Unable to connect to database?

Postby sookmctourie » Thu May 15, 2008 7:38 pm

I sent the screenshot to support
I have no opportunity to enter any info
I see the dialogue box to enter pwd but the pt error msg prevents me from entering any info ... locked out
sookmctourie
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:52 pm

Re: Error Unable to connect to database?

Postby sookmctourie » Thu May 15, 2008 7:46 pm

I used the forum info to edit postgres config file
problem fixed
sookmctourie
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:52 pm

Re: Error Unable to connect to database?

Postby Josh » Thu May 15, 2008 7:57 pm

Glad to hear it! Please update the support ticket you opened and let us know there too so we won't try to solve a problem that's already been solved. :)
Josh
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6222
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: Error Unable to connect to database?

Postby sookmctourie » Thu May 15, 2008 8:01 pm

okay

BTW Aren't you tired

Great Job Josh
Thanks for everything

Art
sookmctourie
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:52 pm

Next

Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests